General Content Pages
A general content page is a basic, simple page type that will be used for most of the pages on your website.
The page contains a large body field that can contain a variety on elements including text, photos or graphics, token code for slideshows, person profiles, and cherry-picked news, as well as widgets and blocks.
To create a General Content page:
- Click Add content in the gray shortcut bar at the top of the admin console. Select General Content page.
- Give your General Content page a Title
OPTION: If you select the Exclude title from display checkbox below the Title field the title will not display on the page. You can then format a page heading within the Body field.
- OPTIONAL FIELD: The Tags field is optional but allows you to put specific searchable keyword “tags” associated with groups of General Content pages that have related content
- Add the content of the page in the Body field
- Provide a menu link and assign it's Parent menu item from the dropdown menu
Refer to the Menus Instruction page for more information about Menus
- Publish or save the page as a draft