KU Information Technology provides training for campus users of the KU Content Management System (CMS) so they can learn to manage content on their website using the CMS.
Options include a hands-on training workshop for users who are new to the roles of Contributor or Editor, onsite training for groups and departments and deskside coaching for additional assistance with specific issues.
Get started with the CMS using the following guides:
- CMS Basics for Editors Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- CMS Basics for Editors, Contributors, and Site Administrators - Presentation Slides (PDF)
- Understanding Workflow & Version Control (called Workbench)
- Understanding the Contributor Role
- Understanding the Editor Role
- Understanding the Site Administrator Role